Personal Data collected by the Application
The Data Controller shall collect the following categories of Personal Data:
- Data and contents automatically acquired while using the Application
- Technical Data: the computer system and the software procedures functional to this Application may acquire, in the course of their ordinary activity, any Personal Data whose communication is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. Such information is not collected to be associated with identified Users, however, those Data, due to its nature, may identify Users in the Processing and through the association with Data held by third parties. This category includes IP addresses or domain names used by Users who connect to the Application, addresses of Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) of the requested resources, time of the request, method used submitting the request to the server, size of the file obtained, etc.
- Usage Data: Personal Data may be collected relating to the use of the Application by the User, such as the pages visited, the actions performed, the features and services used by the User.
Cookies, or any type of persistent cookies and systems for tracking Users, are not used for the communication of personal information. Therefore, Users’ Personal Data is not collected through the use of such technologies. The use of session cookies (which are not permanently stored on the computer of the User and disappear with the termination of the browser) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identification Data (composed by random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow a safe and efficient exploration of the Application. Session cookies used in this Application prevent to use other technologies, which may compromise the privacy of Users while browsing on internet and do not allow the acquisition of Personal Data identifying the User.
Purposes of the processing
Collected Personal Data may be used for the performance of contractual and pre-contractual obligations and legal obligations as well as for the following purposes:
- Support and contact with the User: to answer User’s requests and provide help in case of issues.
- Visualization of content from external platforms: to allow the User to see and share content from social networks and other external platforms.
- Users' database management: to organise, access and modify User's data.
- Statistic only with anonymous Data: to analyse statistics based on aggregated data or data that does not allow to identify the User.
- Personal Data processing methods
The Processing of Personal Data is performed with paper, IT and/or digital tools, with methods of organizations and with logics strictly related to the indicated purposes.
In certain cases, subjects other than the Data Controller who are involved in the organization of the Data Controller (such as personnel management, sales personnel, system administrators employees, etc.) or who are not (as IT companies, service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, etc.) may access to Personal Data. These subjects, will be appointed, where necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller and will have access to Users Personal Data whenever required, and shall be contractually obliged to keep it confidential.
Legal basis for the processing
User’s Personal Data is processed on the following legal basis:
- user's consent for one or more specific purposes
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or for the performance of pre-contractual measures
- processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller or by a third party
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the vital interest pursued by the Data Controller or by a third party
Security of processing
The Data Processing is performed through adequate methods and tools to ensure the Personal Data security and confidentiality, as the Data Controller has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures which guarantee, in a provable way, that the Processing complies with the applicable law.
Period of storage of Data
Personal Data will be stored for the time necessary to perform the purposes for which they have been collected.
In particular, Personal Data will be stored for the whole duration of the agreement, to fulfil the inherent and consequent obligations, for the compliance with law provisions and for defensive purposes.
When the Processing of Personal Data is based on the User consent, the Data Controller may store Personal Data until the withdrawal of such consent.
Personal Data may be stored for a longer period of time in order to perform a legal obligation or public Authority order.
All Personal Data shall be deleted or stored in a form that shall not allow the identification of the User within 30 days from the end of the storage period. At the expiration of such period, the right to access, rectify, erase and of portability of Personal Data can not be exercised.
Automated individual decision-making
The Application uses automated individual decision-making, which may produce legal effects concerning the User or significantly affect the User and that operate in accordance with the following criteria: Pre attribuzione delle conversioni ai diversi canali media digitali analizzati. I valori pre attribuiti dal algoritmo della piattaforma poi devono essere confermati (consolidati) dal utente al fine dell'utilizzo nei cruscotti di analisi dati.
Rights of the User
The Users may exercise specific rights with respect to Personal Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw its consent at any time;
- object the Processing of its Data;
- access its Data;
- monitor and request the rectification of Data;
- obtain a restriction of Processing;
- obtain the erasure or remotion of its Personal Data;
- receive its Data or obtain the transfer to a different Data Controller;
- lodge a complaint before the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data or start legal proceedings.
In order to exercise their rights, the Users may send a request to the contact information of the Data Controller indicated in this document. These requests are free of charge and performed by the Data Controller in the shortest possible time, in any case no later than 30 days.
- Hits: 916